In this day and age, it is more important than ever that children are able to pursue interests in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM). Robotics is a field that not only incorporates STEM concepts in an engaging way, but it also encourages perseverance, problem solving, and teamwork. TECH Robotics is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that supports and promotes STEM education in St. Tammany and Tangipahoa Parishes. In the past 5 years, over 40 children have participated on one our FIRST robotics teams.
Supporting FIRST programs is an investment in our future innovators and leaders.
- Sponsorships include both monetary and in-kind donations of goods and services that help the teams achieve their goals.
- All sponsors will receive a thank you letter and have their company name or logo digitally displayed on our website and at competitions and community outreach events throughout the current season (June-May).
- Sponsors who donate at least $1000 will also have their company name or logo displayed on print materials and team members’ t-shirts.
- Sponsorships are graciously accepted year-round, but due to deadlines for printing materials, any sponsorships of at least $1000 that are received after November 15 will be printed on the following season’s materials and t-shirts.
- As a 501(c)(3) organization, all sponsorships and donations to TECH Robotics are tax-deductible (Tax ID: 83-1124963).
Please complete the sponsorship form (CLICK HERE)
SPONSORSHIPS/DONATIONS CAN BE ACCEPTED BY CASH, CHECK, OR CREDIT CARD/PAYPAL:
Make the check payable to TECH Robotics.
Mail to TECH Robotics, 107 Sir Barton Ct., Bush, LA, 70431.
BY CREDIT CARD/PAYPAL:
If you would like your company logo displayed, please email your company logo to Janelle Lorenzen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HELP US BRING FIRST FORWARD.
The mission of FIRST® is to “inspire young people to be science and technology leaders and innovators, by engaging them in exciting mentor-based programs that build science, engineering, and technology skills, that inspire innovation, and that foster well-rounded life capabilities including self-confidence, communication, and leadership.”
We currently support one FIRST Tech Challenge (FTC) team, one FIRST LEGO League (FLL) Challenge team, and one FLL Explore team. You can learn more about our teams on the TEAMS PAGE. Each season, students in these programs are given a new challenge. In FTC, those challenges come in the form of designing, building, and programming a robot to complete specific tasks, but teams are also expected to promote STEM through community outreach and manage the business aspects of their team. In FLL, teams are challenged to research and solve real-life scientific problems in addition to building and programming either an autonomous robot to complete specific missions (FLL Challenge) or a motorized, large-scale LEGO model (FLL Explore). While students certainly develop technical skills and expertise through their participation in FIRST, the most important things they learn are the FIRST Core Values – Discovery, Innovation, Inclusion, Impact, Teamwork, and Fun. These are the values that they will carry into all areas of their lives.
With expenses averaging approximately $8,000 per year, our teams greatly depend upon fundraising activities and the generous support of sponsors from our community. Your sponsorship will support TECH Robotics’ efforts in obtaining necessary equipment, paying team and event registration fees, traveling to competitions, expanding our programs, and most importantly, providing this exciting opportunity for the team members. Specific sponsorship details can be found on the enclosed form. Your support, no matter how large or small, is greatly appreciated. Together, we can help shape these future STEM leaders.
Tech Robotics is a proud supporter of
Learn more at firstinspires.org